Beds on Parade
by Barbara King
1. Left - Right
- German Schneegas Bed 1900,
- German bed with steam impressed design 1900,
- German Harras bed 1880-1900,
- Small wooden bed probably English 1850.
2. Large and small metal beds 1900-1920.
3. These would suit the three bears!
Three sizes of the same style of metal beds with mesh infill, probably German 1900-1920.
(4) Left - Right
- Tiny wooden bed,
- Small wooden bed with patterned mattress,
- Home made bed,
- Two different sizes of Kensalcraft (1940s-50s).
5. Left - Right
- Pit a pat bed with wire mattress, 1930’s.
- German wooden bed with wooden pillow, 1920-30.
- Westacre Village four poster bed with original bedding, 1920’s.
There are many more different dolls house beds to be found and it would take some doing to get a collection of them all.
I hope you have enjoyed looking at the ones I have gathered together here.
Thank you to Betty for the loan of some of her beds for my photos.